Sunday 28 February 2016

Marmite2 - Round 5

Leeanna Marmite ~ adult 

As we enter our witches den, I built her house the way I want it to grow as I learnt from her parents it's going to be better than building a house to rebuild it. 

I think I like red this round


This was all I could manage on the money she had but on the plus side she does have two thrones. 


After inviting Adrian Love over, we added 300 odd tomatoes to the fridge,the house is looking bare, but a few promotions should fix that.


Please move in Adrian 


Oh yes and he brings 15.000 with him, wish I could do that simolean sign.

Adrian Love, LTW to become captain hero.
Turn ons hard worker and great cook 
Turn off is Make up 
Secondary he rolled 1 so Fortune. 


Please marry me...


Of course I will marry you but you have to take MY name my love x


So we bought a few bits to help the marriage along and we invited all of Leeanna's family and by the end of the party Adrian was friends with all of them.

I have to point out that this is my FIRST ever sim party.


Woohoo no party is complete without the smustle. 


Waiting for the guests...

Do I need to change Leeanna's name on the excel score sheet? I changed her house number.


Mr and Mrs Adrian Love.


Yum! cake and he feeds her ever so gently. 


Nice, I am so proud of myself :)


At least they waited until they were married, good children need to teach mine a lesson I think ;)


Chance card, Adrian accepted the challenge


Oh yes :) a promotion. 


And a baby bump....


This is a regular sight, Leeanna painted while Adrian slept.


Leeanna spent nearly all her time painting to keep her occupied and boost aspiration, 
she kept rolling the want to sell a painting.


Thank goodness for snap dragons and the witches thrones :) 
This round was too easy but now I can focus on other things. 
Shame those thrones only work for witches though it would do my sim children wonders xx


So when Adrian bought someone home from work he hung out until they were friends 
Here we are with Mr Traveller


A baby is being born and it's....


A boy (happy dance as we don't need any more children :) 


Looks like I missed the pic of him being born x


Adrian and Blue made friends fast as father and son played often.


Another friend to be made by hanging out, this guy needs a cell phone.


and a promotion in the bag 


Leeanna made to of Music career I love college for this reason, another perma plat sim x


Okay we tried to grow Blue up but Leeanna dropped him on the floor and went to eat cake, even though she wasn't even hungry.


I tried to find the missing file and I obviously failed, its easy to fix by mirror :)


Oh dear, we have a son and don't need more babies and Adrian goes and meets aliens. 


Grrr just checked Leeanna's ltw and she wants to graduate 3 children through college.
No thank you.


We leave this house with Blue being potty trained xx 

sims in the hood 12
hood worth 165,923


3 comments:

  1. Awww....no more kids for this family? Even though she wishes for 3? Of course you may get more than you planned. A nice house though, and I like Leeanna as a witch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't mind more but we shall see ;) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh dear and you only wanted one, the sims game always gives us more than we want it seems to know.

    ReplyDelete

The Poverty challenge Part 2

Hello and welcome back to our Poverty challenge.  I dont get a lot of time to play so I will update as much and as  often as I can. ...